reg: Development Exam(W1 05-011)

Hi all, We, a group of members have planned to attend the navision development exam(W1 05-011) by 10th of this month. So if anyone have sample questions for it please let me know. Also need some tips for the exam preparation. What are the books should be referred for this exam?. Pls let me know the above details to this id: raju_fss @yahoo.co.in. Thanks in Advance, Raj.

Hi, look at this Topic http://www.mbsonline.org/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=13610 There are some Questions. To learn you can use the Product CD Folder DOC. Tell me I can send you some files for learning, which are not on the Product CD. Many success with the exam. Thunderace

Hi Raja & Thunderace, I am also planning to give the certification so please also let me have any stuffs and resources or sample questions for the preperation. --Thanks in advance

Hi Friends, I am in New Delhi, India. I would also like to know from where can I get training on Navision so that I can work on its development. Also, which exams do have to undergo for the same. Also, I am looking for ODBC driver for Navision C5. If you can help. pls. email me at ksabrol@gmail.com thanks

Moved to Dynamics NAV - Certification and Training Forums.