Reg: Dateedit filter issue in Form list Page

Hi all,

Greetings for the day,

I am having issue with date filter in the form listpage, in Listform>design>groupfilter> i added dateedit control i have assigned datasource and field name and transdate as EDT, every thing working fine after deployed to enterprise portal, i can see datepicker in my page in ep, but when i select the date and navigate it to next month event validation error is generating, if any one come across with this issue please help with this.

regards,

Jkreddy

Please check the reply on http://dynamicsuser.net/forums/p/41292/211001.aspx

Hope this will help.

hi,

I am getting for form list page in enterprise portal, i have taken form list and i am unable to add any method to form list in that dateeditfilter

Error

Message: An unhandled error has occurred. To view details about this error, enable debugging in the web.config file or view the Windows event logs.

Source: System.Web

Exception details:

Invalid postback or callback argument. Event validation is enabled using in configuration or <%@ Page EnableEventValidation=“true” %> in a page. For security purposes, this feature verifies that arguments to postback or callback events originate from the server control that originally rendered them. If the data is valid and expected, use the ClientScriptManager.RegisterForEventValidation method in order to register the postback or callback data for validation.

at System.Web.UI.ClientScriptManager.ValidateEvent(String uniqueId, String argument)
at System.Web.UI.WebControls.Calendar.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument)
at System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument)
at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)