Reg >> Application Closed, When i open any Class Method

Hi,

Please Help am facing problem, When i opened the Any Class methods that time autometecally Ax Application Closed.

Thanks in advance.

Ur’s

Eswar M

Please provide more information. Did you changed anything before it occurred for the first time? Does it happen for all users and on all machines? Do you have the same problem with table methods, for example? What’s your version of AX? Do all components have the same version?

Hi Martin,

Am using Ax2012 Version. Its same, if i open the Table methods also Application will be closed. All Users getting same prob and all Machine.

Thanks

Eswar M

Am using Ax2012 Version. Its same, if i open the Table methods also Application will be closed. All Users getting same prob and all Machine.

Am using Ax2012 Version. Its same, if i open the Table methods also Application will be closed. All Users getting same prob and all Machine. even if i open Job also same prob. automatically application closed.

Urgent, Plz Help me

Unanswered questions: Did you changed anything before it occurred for the first time? Do all components have the same version?

New questions: Is it the client or AOS what crashes? Is anything logged in Event Log? Do you have anybody who knows how to use WinDbg? (If not, you may rather want to Microsoft for support.)

Please try to collect information by yourself, we can’t do it for you.