Re-Sync ML

I have found that due to some mod’s some of the ML Captions are out of Sync with each other. Does anyone know of a table that can be used to re-sync them to a Default ML?

Can you be more specific? Try exporting all captions, checking and modifying in Translation database and import back. Use Localization Workbench for it? Really need more info. on your problem. Regards

Hi, Please elaborate it in detail.

Don’t worry, I resolved it. Cheers anyway Tony

Hi Tony, can you explain how you unlocked it. I have also seent hsi problem, and would be interested in the solution. Thanks _________________________ David Singleton Navision Consultant since 1991 dmks22@comcast.net___________

I used a relitivly long route. I export the captions to the modified objects. To do this I selected the objects. The went “tools”,“Translate”,“Export” and saved the text file. I then created a new Access DB and imported the file into a new table with one memo field. I then created a Query that Put all the A1033 and A2057 into sepearate tables. I then Removed the A1033 and A2057 strings from the two tables. Exported the data into two documents and compared them… If you want the Database with Query’s in then I will with instructions. Hope this helps.

Thanks for the follow up, I was hoping for something simpler though. _________________________ David Singleton Navision Consultant since 1991 dmks22@comcast.net___________