Re-opening a closed year.

While closing the year 2001 I somehow closed the years 2002 and 2003. I was able to do this evenhough no entries were present in the years 2002-2003… As it is I’m using a very old version of Navision ~1985, phew :slight_smile: Does anybody know if it is possible to re-open a closed year? If yes, how? Hope someone out there can help :slight_smile: Eva.

Yopu don’t have to reopen! The only consequence is that all general-ledger-entries made after the closing will be marked as “Prior-Year Entry”. Anyway - the only way to reopen is to do it via some programming.

Programming?? Not really, unless you consider a code fragment which deletes the relevant entries in the Period table programing. The solution is simple. Make a report which deletes the entries in the period table. Then, re-create the entries manually. The entire operation will take less than an hour. Lars Strøm Valsted ------------------------- Why can’t programmers tell the difference between Christmas and Halloween? Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)