Rational Rose in Great Plains

Microsoft Great Plains Adopts Rational Software Tools For Next-Generation Development Efforts : http://www.microsoft.com/PressPass/press/2001/Apr01/04-23RationalSoftwarePR.asp I wish similar tools were available in Navision tarek_demiati@ureach.com Edited by - Tarek Demiati on 2001 Jun 27 08:42:14

I will be testing Rationals software this week with Navision… so… maybe in a short time we will have a solution!!! :slight_smile: But also… watch out… Microsoft will probably buy Rational in 2002/3 or release a competing product that is very similar. Craig Bradney Technical Manager Navision Solutions & Services, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Email:cbradney@deloitte.com.au Edited by - cbradney on 2001 Jun 27 09:30:34

Craig : If possible would you be able to tell us your experience with Rational Rose ? Have you managed to work out a way of integrating Rational Rose with Navision tarek_demiati@ureach.com Edited by - Tarek Demiati on 2001 Jul 20 07:48:44

Yes Craig, like Tarek sez, any comments on your Rational experience so far? I have just been considereing testing Rational Rose and/or SoDA with Navision to see if it will work out. Especially on the documentation, whether it will be better than the Navision (Saleswork) methodology stuff…

Hi Craig, I’m really interested in what you succeed to achieve with Rose. What is the result of your testing ? Do you succeed to link Rose and Navision?