Queue Folder and Storage Folder

Hi all, Please, can someone clarify me on how the Queue Folder and the Storage Folder work ? Pleaaaseeee!!! Thank in advance… Bye Gpm

The message(s) that you want to log need(s) to be placed in the Queue folder. Navision looks in this folder for emails periodically, depending on the time you have specified in CRM setup. It then processes each message by looking for the sender email address to either be a contact or sales person email address in the navision db. One of the recipient addresses must also be a contact or sales person. If it finds these matches, then navision moves the mail message from the Que folder to the Storage folder and creates the association. If no match is found, it deletes it from the queue folder.

quote:

The message(s) that you want to log need(s) to be placed in the Queue folder. Navision looks in this folder for emails periodically, depending on the time you have specified in CRM setup. It then processes each message by looking for the sender email address to either be a contact or sales person email address in the navision db. One of the recipient addresses must also be a contact or sales person. If it finds these matches, then navision moves the mail message from the Que folder to the Storage folder and creates the association. If no match is found, it deletes it from the queue folder.

Hi Mike, Thank you very much… I’m a Navision Newbie and I read the RM .PDF file in Navision 3.70 but now with your explanation everything is clearer!!! Now I’ll do some test!!! Thanks a lot… Bye GpM