Questions related S/C

Hi, Can somebody help in mapping the below scenarios in AX 4.0 OR at least tell the process how it is handled in higher versions on AX?

The regular process of S/C is when we supply all/some raw materials to vendor & pay him per KG charge.We receive the FG from him.>>>>>>In AX we set a service item in BOM & automatic PO is generated after we estimate the production order.This PO invoice takes care of all the charges of the service taken.Route can be defined with single operation of line type vendor>>>>>>but this route has no cost attached to it

Above is the normal subcontracting flow…NOW…I have two special cases of S/C and I need questionwise answers…

**Case 1.**In addition to the raw materials we also own couple of machines in the productuon line of the vendor

Question 1.1:- How can we map this fixed cost of machine that we provide to vendor.

Question 1.2 :- If we a contract like up to 10 tonns we have to pay 2000 euro (take or pay) to vendor ;After 10 tons the charge will be 100euro per ton.

Case 2. Same as Case 1 but In this case the vendor manufactures only for us.i.e. his 100 % capacity is allocated to us only.

Question 2.1:- How can we map this fixed cost of machine that we provide to vendor.

Question 2.2 :- If we a contract like up to 10 tonns we have to pay 2000 euro (take or pay) to vendor ;After 10 tons the charge will be 100euro per ton.