Query on form and Temporary table

Hello.

I have Temporary table (the outer table : tmpTable1), which link Table2 (the inner table).

I have created a query class (join), that I join the two tables.

I put the query on the form.

1. When should I create data on the temporary table (on init method of the form?) ?

2. I see that there are links nodes on any of the datasources, and I can see that the default is none - When and how should I change the links node in order them not be “None” as default, to see data on my form?

Need sample, please.

In Init method of the form, use the tmpTable.setTmpData method to set the data which will show the records.

1. When using setTmpData, I get the message “Are you sure you want to delete this record?” - Why?

2. I didn’t understand about the solution as I have asked on this thread about links nodes, and why is linktype = none.

http://learnax.blogspot.com/2010/01/how-to-use-temporary-table-in-form.html

check above link for example for form with temporary table

Problems :

1. I want to have two datasource : One for temp table data, and second for a linked table.

Both table are on the grid of the form.

After I populate data into the temp table (on linkActive method), I see only the temporary table on the grid - What may be the cause.

The second table : linked type “delayed”, or “active” are incorrect. Even I have tried to change it from passive into active in code, just after the “linkActive” method of the temp table.