Quantity ordered may not be reduced because there are not enough inventory transactions with on order status

Dear All

Can anybody give the solution for the below mentioned issue.

We are getting the below error while ending the production order and production order already picking list, report has finished posted.

Quantity ordered may not be reduced because there are not enough inventory transactions with on order status

Regards

Siddu

Can you give more details like what is the Order quantity and what is RAF quantity etc…

Also try posting the screenshot of inventory transactions of that item here for our reference.

Dear Kiran,

thanks for reply

for this particular production order, picking list not posted but report has finished journal posted.

i will share the inventory transactions form for this.

Regards

Siddu

Dear Kiran,

Kindly find the inventory transactions of the production order in following attachment.

Request you to check and do the needful.

Warm Regards

Siddu
sika.rar (30.2 KB)

Just RAF the production order once again with End-mark picking list and Accept error ticked and then try to End the order.

Dear Kiran,

i try post the RAF with End mark picking list, accepted error then try to end the Production order

i am getting the same error info log.

one more thing, i went to item transaction and filter with production order, two lines are showing one line with order qty (15 qty) another line with received qty (15 qty)

Regards

Siddu

I think this problem could be because of below.

Initially the production order is for 50 quantity. Then, pickin list might have been posted which consumed raw material to produce 50 quantity of BOM.

Later the production order quantity is changed by user to “40”. Now, if you try to end the production order system can’t cancel the “raw material” which is already consumed".

please check what is your production order quantity and see whether the raw material is also consumed for what you are producing.

Dear Santosh,

Thanks for reply.

But Picking list has not posted for this production order.

Regards

Siddu

Please see the Inventory transactions of your raw material. post us the screen shot of one of the raw materials’ inventory trans screen.

Also, tell us the formula of this Finished good.

Hi Santosh,

there is no BOM design for this finished goods item and picking list journal also not posted

Warm Regards

Siddu

Hi santosh,

Request you find the enclosed document with complete details

This is re work batch order

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Siddu
sika.rar (96.5 KB)

Hi santosh/Kiran,

can i have any update on this please.

Regards