Purchase Request, getting converted to PO- Price automatically changes (AX 2012)

Hi,

I am creating a PR for item X. In the Item Master the purchase price is 100.00

While creating the PR, System populates teh PR lines with 100. I need to change it to 110 and it allows me to change and everything is OK and the PR is approved

Once i convert the PR to PO. I found that on the PO lines the price is displayed as 100.

I want the System to retain the same price which had been approved by all the approvers. (in this case 110).

If it is only 1 item, and if i realise that a mistake happened, then i can manually change the 100 to 110. what about more items?

What is the best solution.

(In the item master PURCHASE tab; PRICE UPDATE-- LATEST PURHCASE PRICE is UN-TICKED

regards

TP

Tell us the process you have followed, becuase from the code \Classes\PurchAutoCreate_PurchReq\createPurchLine i can see the price being taken from the requisition line under some specific conditions(which is being over written).

At Item form, goto Setup tab and select the Check box Latest Purchase price. Once you do this & the process you have fallowed … this time Price will be picked as 110 only… as it is a Latest price.

Check once.

hi, i am using AX 2009, and found same problems, how to solve it? thanks

Hi,

Try what Mr. Sarathy has mentioned.

Thanks

Thomas