Purchase order's Prepayment invoice issue

Hi all the master, i have a problem with prepayment invoice. After i created a prepayment for a PO, then i wanted to create invoice for the prepayment. When i click on “Prepayment invoice” under PO’s invoice tab, i got the error as below:

The state of the source document or source document line could not be updated.

Removal of suspension of recId allocation for table VendInvoiceInfoTable has failed.

Microsoft.Dynamics.Ax.Xpp.ErrorException: Exception of type ‘Microsoft.Dynamics.Ax.Xpp.ErrorException’ was thrown.

at Dynamics.Ax.Application.SysRecIdSequence.Removerecidsuspension(Int32 _tableId) in SysRecIdSequence.removeRecIdSuspension.xpp:line 23

at Dynamics.Ax.Application.formletterParmData.Removerecidsuspension() in formletterParmData.removeRecIdSuspension.xpp:line 15

at Dynamics.Ax.Application.formletterParmData.Catchall() in formletterParmData.catchAll.xpp:line 9

at Dynamics.Ax.Application.formletterParmData.Createdata(Boolean _append, Boolean ) in formletterParmData.createData.xpp:line 63

at Dynamics.Ax.Application.PurchFormletterParmDataInvoice.Createdata(Boolean _append, Boolean ) in PurchFormletterParmDataInvoice.createData.xpp:line 3

at Dynamics.Ax.Application.PurchFormletterParmDataInvoice.chooseLinesServerIL(Object[] _pack) in PurchFormletterParmDataInvoice.chooseLinesServerIL.xpp:line 32

at PurchFormletterParmDataInvoice::chooseLinesServerIL(Object[] )

at Microsoft.Dynamics.Ax.Xpp.ReflectionCallHelper.MakeStaticCall(Type type, String MethodName, Object[] parameters)

at Dynamics.Ax.Application.SysDictClass.invokeStaticMethod(Object[] _params) in SysDictClass.invokeStaticMethod.xpp:line 26

at SysDictClass::invokeStaticMethod(Object[] )

at Microsoft.Dynamics.Ax.Xpp.ReflectionCallHelper.MakeStaticCall(Type type, String MethodName, Object[] parameters)

at Microsoft.Dynamics.Ax.Xpp.PredefinedFunctions.runAsInvoke(String className, String staticMethodName, Object[] parms, Object[]& exportInfolog)

Appreciate if you can tell me what’s wrong about it. thanks!

We ran in to this error after upgrading to Feature Pack 1 + CU5. We missed a step in our testing environment from the CU5 package to upgrade the AOS. You’ll want to do this ASAP.

You optionally can go to Tools->Options->Development->Run business logic in CIL and uncheck that box. The postings will then route through X++ instead of CIL, but the system will be much slower if you go this way.

hi ,

you run this job with placing the your table sourcedocument header in the tablenum

and check.

static void reserve_classRooms(Args _args)
{
SystemSequence seq;
;
seq = new SystemSequence();
if(seq){
Seq.suspendRecIds(tablenum(classroom));
//In the next commando you reserve 1.500.000 recids. The system will not use these!
print seq.reserveValues(1500000,tablenum(classroom));

// Remove the recId suspension.
Seq.removeRecIdSuspension(tablenum(classroom));
pause;
}
}