Purchase order approval functionality

Dear friends,

when I try to configured workflow in server user is “Admin” in that user have administrator privileges. in that server i configure workflow to assign the Approve permission to my user then i log on to my system(in this Ax Client) to open Purch Requisition in that select “assigned to me” there is no requisition.but i select “my direct report” in the lookup shown all requisition. i unable to understand where i wrong in the approval process…

Regards,

Nanjappa

Hi,

you may have missed to setup the user name, under Assignment tab on PurchReqApproval/Step 1.

-JK

Dear Jagadeesh,

I given the setup user name in step1,

Dear Jagadeesh,

How to configure the document approval,if u dont mine can u send the video clip of document approval setup with various functionality.

Regards,

Nanjappa

Dharmavaram

Dear Jagadeesh,

I given the setup.any more is missing from my side i am understanding ,help me in this regard.

Nanjappa

Hi jagadeesh,

Can u share the document of approval process of purcahse order,purchase requisition or sale order. Actually i was read the microsoft document the approval process is not working but iam not getting which set up i missed. help me in this regard.

Regards,

Nanjappa