Purchase Invoice AIF Nominals

Hi,

I’m importing Purchase Invoices through the AIF, but our application is capable of specifying nominal accounts to which the transaction should be posted. I cant find where these should go in the XML file so that they are used when the invoice is posted. Does anyone know where they should go or if there is another mechanism to get them in.

I still have this problem with nothing to work on for the solution. Can any one help?

Hi,

If I understand correctly, you are looking to bring in nominal accounts along with the actual purchase invoice.

Do you need nominal accounts specified for each purchase invoice? If not, you can create parameters for storing nominal accounts which then you can use while posting purchase invoice?

If I understand correctly, you are looking to bring in nominal accounts along with the actual purchase invoice

I assumed that the nominal postings would be applied in that way.

Do you need nominal accounts specified for each purchase invoice?

Yes. Our software presents users with nominal codes and allows them to assign amounts to any number of them. I then need to apply the nominal transactions and I have assumed this would work through the AIF.