Production Route Versions

Navision Version 3.70A I have a Production Route with two versions, V1 & V2. V1 is in-house and the default, V2 is the outsource route and is chosen by the user in the Production Order Line, Routing Version Code field. When the user runs the Explode Routing function in the Output Journal the Journal Lines are populated using the default/active Production Route not the version chosen on the Production Line. Is this normal ??

Hi Demian, It is possible. 2 cases: 1) You change the Routing version on the Production order Line but do not refresh the Order. That means routing lines have not been updated as per the new version chosen. 2) You change the routing version on Production order line and refresh the order with all options clicked ‘yes’, Than the routing sets by default to the 1st version. This is possible only when you replan the order keeping only the Update Routing option ( Pl. check this, I am not so sure whether it is Refresh or Replan). Ultimately: Before Exploding the BOM, You have to check on the Released Production ORder Routing LInes whether the Version 2 lines are there or not. It Version 2 lines are there than they will surely populate on the Output Journal. Regards, DD

You are correct, it is Refresh with the Routes option only ticked, thanks for the reply Damian Hi Demian, It is possible. 2 cases: 1) You change the Routing version on the Production order Line but do not refresh the Order. That means routing lines have not been updated as per the new version chosen. 2) You change the routing version on Production order line and refresh the order with all options clicked ‘yes’, Than the routing sets by default to the 1st version. This is possible only when you replan the order keeping only the Update Routing option ( Pl. check this, I am not so sure whether it is Refresh or Replan). Ultimately: Before Exploding the BOM, You have to check on the Released Production ORder Routing LInes whether the Version 2 lines are there or not. It Version 2 lines are there than they will surely populate on the Output Journal. Regards, DD
Originally posted by dharmendra - 2004 Dec 10 : 02:54:10

[/quote]