Production order form is not opening

Hi all,

I’m trying to create a production order for rework items.

when i create a production order for rework items from inventquarantineorder form, production order create form is opening and after i click ok its not opening the main form…

How could i open a main form for that rework items?

Thanks

I added this coding at ProdTableCreate ok button clicked method

if(element.args().dataset() == tablenum(InventQuarantineOrder))
    {
        new MenuFunction(menuitemdisplayStr(ProdTable), MenuItemType::Display).run();

}

But form is showing the created record when i refresh it…

I tried reread and refresh also but its not refreshing

Any solution?

What version is this? Which screen and option are you using to create the production order from?

So you don’t see the newly created record until the refresh?

Have you tried opening the form in closedOk method?

Yes, Kranthi.

Shall i refresh the prodtable form using closedok method?

AX 2009, From inventquarantine order I’m creating production order for rework items

You don’t have do the refresh, just open the ProdTable form after the record gets inserted. (after closing the ProdTableCreate form)

Like this kranthi in ProdTablecreate form closed ok method

public boolean closedOk()
{
boolean ret;

ret = super();
if(element.args().dataset() == tablenum(InventQuarantineOrder))
{
new MenuFunction(menuitemdisplayStr(ProdTable), MenuItemType::Display).run();

}
return ret;
}

That will be the FullScope add-on then because rework orders did not exist. I cannot validate if it even exists because I have no comparable system. When you say you are creating the order do you mean you are pressing a standard button or you are writing code to do this as we are in the developer forum. I presume the later and it is your code that is not working.

Yes, Adam…it is standard one

When we click ok in prodtablecreate form a new production id for this rework order is getting created but the problem here is created order needs to show(prodtable form needs to open after we click prodtablecreate)

That is not standard AX, the “rework ticket” is either a customisation or an ISV product.

You have similar functionality on sales order line, when the production order is created from the sales line.

for reference see, \Classes\SalesLineType\formProduction