Problems Navision Commerce Portal Synchronization

The Following Error is in the Eventviewer: The description for Event ID ( 0 ) in Source ( Navision Commerce Portal Synchronization ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. The following information is part of the event: Service started. I use Navision Attain 3.6 Who can help me?

Hi, we have a problem with Commerce portal synch. service freezing. It freezes out about once or twice per day without any message in event log and has to be restarted. Has anybody some experience with this?

quote:

Originally posted by beni.vandaele
The Following Error is in the Eventviewer: The description for Event ID ( 0 ) in Source ( Navision Commerce Portal Synchronization ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. The following information is part of the event: Service started. I use Navision Attain 3.6 Who can help me?

Hi. Try restarting the NAS Service. I think it should run fine if You start NAS after the sync service //Lars