Problems in Upgrading NF-260 to NA-360

Can any one provide me the procdures for upgrading the nf-260 (standard) to NA-360 (standard); while restoring the nf-260 objects, the object of (contact) Table in NF-260 is 5002, while the same table have 5050 in NA-360.This is not allowing me to import all the object from my old version to NA-360. The Errors comes ‘Object name already exist’. Have any one encountered this problem before. with regards harikesh

Harikesh, Hi again. The procedures are on the product CD that you’re upgrading to, NA360. With regards to the object name already existing, follow the instructions because it sounds like you’re not doing the upgrade correctly. If you like, I could try and send you the upgrade instruction?

HI Connull thanks once again. It will be kind enough if you can send me the instruction. Sorry for giving trouble, Regards Harikesh

HI Connull thanks once again. It will be kind enough if you can send me the instruction. Sorry for giving trouble, Regards Harikesh

Harikesh, If you give me an email address, I’ll email it to you. Regards

hi Connull You can send it to yharikesh@yahoo.com regards Harikesh

Harikesh, I have emailed the address you supplied. Hope it helps. Regards

Harikesh, Export the object from Developer ToolKit as a text file. Open the text file and search for the object number 5002. And,in place of the table Description “Contact” write the Description “Contact -OLD”. Save the text file and import. This shall work. or just go to Navision 2.60 database and rename the description of table 5002 “Contact” to “Contact -OLD”. Regards,