Problem with page break

Hi, I have a problem with a report and the page break. The report is a list of articles with header and description: Body (1) article header AND Body (2) article description small (2 lines) CurrReport.SHOWOUTPUT(true/false) OR Body (3) article description large (8 lines) CurrReport.SHOWOUTPUT(true/false) OR Body (4) article description large + picture (10 lines) CurrReport.SHOWOUTPUT(true/false) Header and description must be on the same page, so I try to use the ‘Keep With Next’ property in the page header, but that want work properly. How can I tell the report that there are 2, 8 or 10 more lines. Thanks Hubertus

You can not force a section to be printed on a single page in its entirety when there is not enough space left on the current page. Your best bet will be to force a page break just before Body(1), so the header will always be printed at the top of a page and the subsequent bod will fit on the same page.

Hi, Have you tried TRANSHEADER and TRANSFOOTER section. It can help you design your desired layout.