Problem with Dynamics NAV and Citrix Program Neighborhood version 10.0

I have just upgrade to Citrix Program Neighborhood version 10.0. And after this then whenever I press Shift+F12 nothing happens. It just takes away the focus from Dynamics NAV (version 4.00 SP4).

I know it’s possible to redefine the way Citrix works with many of the “build-in” Citrix short-cuts (like Ctrl+F2 etc.), but I cannot see that Shift+F12 is a used shortcut.

Have anyone else seen this and found a solution?

using google [:)]

I hope it helps

http://support.citrix.com/forums/thread.jspa?messageID=576798&fromSearchPage=true&#576798

Thanks it helps! But it really sucks.

“The default “hot-keys” for the v10 client have changed and may be interfering with your application. These can be remapped or disabled via the client configuration or in the .ICA file. The relevant registry keys are in
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Citrix\ICA Client\Engine\Lockdown Profiles\All Regions\Lockdown\Client Engine\Hot Keys”

I really think that Citrix did a bad move here. You basically have to alter the registry of all your users PC’s to make it work again!

Well I’ve now run version 10 of the Citrix client for some weeks!

And I can only recommend everyone to stay away from this version until Citrix comes up with a better solution. Not only this shortcut issue that you need to modify directly in the registry, but I also think that the client in general performs bad compared with version 9…

Have anyone else tried this version?

Still on 9. thanks for the warning.