Problem with BLOB (Bitmap)

I have strange problem: I have one table with fields “Code” (code10) and Pic (BLOB). Also i have another table with field related to first table and field “Picture”. WHY I CAN’T TRANSFER BLOB’s DATA INTO ONE FIELD FROM ANOTHER TABLE? Pictures.GET(SomeTable.“Pic Code”); IF Pictures.Pic.HASVALUE THEN //- ALWAYS FALSE SomeTable.“BLOB Field” := Pictures.Pic ; Any suggestions!? Business Applications Programmer Sertified Navision Developer SIA “Sintegra” Latvia

First of all you have to do a CALCFIELDS on the blob, to get the content. CALCFIELDS(“Blob Field”) Soren Nielsen, moderator Integration/Developer NOLUG

And being at the topic of bitmaps, I just remind you all to the often overlooked fact that Navision can handle compressed bitmaps very well (saves enormous amount of space), and can handle bitmaps with the resolution settings in place. With the resolution set, pictures are nice on screen and when printed out, as Navision can rescale according to the capabilities of the device. Making/Getting bitmaps in the right format is easier than ever now. The latest release (version 7) of the powerful tool Paint Shop Pro (see www.jasc.com for free, full working evaluation copies) can save in RLE compressed BMP format, and sets the resolution bits for you. John