Problem in the Master Planning result - On-Hand reference in a planned order

Hi everyone,

I need some help. I am through a problem in the Master planing in MS Dynamics Ax 2009. When I open the Common Forms > Planned Order Details, I saw one line of planed order with the reference like “On-hand”.

What is the cause of that line in the form? I guess the master planing can show references as Safety Stock, Sales order, Production line, BOM line, but On -Hand I really don’t have any clue of what is that.

What am I suppose to do to solve that situation?

Thanks.

Hi Raquel, that is not a particular situation to solve, it is another reference that MPS use to say that there is a particular inventory requirement at a warehouse, so you should check if that requirement is valid or not. Following you will find every possible reference that AX2009 uses in MPS.

The line refers to an inventory requirement at a warehouse.

The line refers to a purchase order.

The line refers to a production order.

The line refers to a sales order.

The line refers to raw materials consumption for a production order.

The line refers to an inventory journal transaction. The field contains the journal number.

The line refers to a requirement for the safety stock level that is set for the item.

The line refers to a transfer from the main warehouse to a refilling warehouse.

The line refers to a sales forecast line.

The line refers to a planned production order.

The line refers to BOM consumption against a planned production order.

The line refers to a planned purchase order.

The line refers to a planned transfer order to a refilling warehouse.

The line refers to a transfer requirement at the main warehouse.

Regards,

Héctor

Hi Héctor,

Thanks a lot for your answer.

So, that reference is basis in some inventory requirement at warehouse. That requirement could be basis in some item coverage group or sales order?

Regards,

Raquel.

Unfortunately I have never experience that particular message, I would recomend to search at the warehouse parameters itself, maybe at the item level becouse of the type of message.

It would be great if you find what kind of setup generates that reference to share it with us, good luck and regards!