Problem Displaying A SubForm On Dataports

I ran across a funny little problem today : I’ve put a Subform on the RequestForm of a Dataport (the SubformID point to a List Form which has the Field Table as SourceTable) So it’s really nothing fancy JUST a silly SubForm on a RequestForm, however when I run my dataport nothing appears in the Subform. Best of all is that if I run the dataport in Design mode (by doing a File\Run), it does work, the subform displays the records in the RequestForm. Consistency at it’s finest :wink: Has anybody got a clue on how to crack this one ? (I did the Dev. Work on a WorldWide 2.60) ###### tarek_demiati@ureach.com

I just wanted to check that this was not a 2.60 “feature” so I did try on Attain 3.10 A and I got the same result … ###### tarek_demiati@ureach.com

I’ve fixed the bloody problem by selecting a key for my DataItem via the DataItemView Property. Don’t ask me why but now the subform works great for me … I guess that for every odd problem there must have an odd solution for it :wink: ###### tarek_demiati@ureach.com