Probability & Preventive Maintenance

Dear All,
I want to implement service management in the company I work for and I have pdf file
and also can open service module in the database.
In the service contract quote and service contract, there is a field confusing me
ow to calculate, or it is only assumption or can be left blank and links to
what tables. The field is probability.
I also want to know how to use field Last Preventive Maintenance Date in the service contract line.
I know it means for preventive maintenance date. The Field set to non editable, but how to
generate date in the field. Also, I want to know if Navision can be used for preventive maintenance.
What table, form or report, or fields in Navision relate to preventive maintenance.

Any answers from you are awaited. tku.

Rgds,

Hi Mark

Do you have the Service Management manual, or have you been on the training, you are going to find it extremely difficult to get training in a forum like this, especially when you have nothing to base it on and have a modified system (as per your previous postings.

Hi

We are a Gold Certified Partner with Dynamics NAV ans ISV competencies and we have developed a module that works out all your issues. It is our Maintence Module, available in all languages.

Visit our site www.olivia-sistemas.com and look into products menu for Maintenance Module, with a downloadable demo and video recordings.

You can also reach me at sp@olivia-sistemas.com

Best regards,

Susana Palomar - Olivia Sistemas, S.L.

Dear Susana,

I browse this website (dynamicsusers.org) and interesting with topic posted by andreas and see your message. Tks for the info. Are you sure that the module can be applied to trading, rental, service and maintenance of heavy equipment company ? I’ve just had a meeting of navision introduction with such a company.

Rgds,