Printing of Lot and Serial nos

In Navision Attain, how it is possible to print the Lot No and Serial No, when these are assigned to an Item while receiving it.

Can you please explain a bit more your question?? when are you wanting to print the lot number and the serial No, when assigning those numbers to the item?, when receiving the item? Alfonso Pertierra (Spain)apertierra@teleline.es

After the Lot and Serial Nos are assigned to an Item- How do I print those nos. I think I am clear this time

You could choose LaserNet to control your output. LaserNet is an Output Management / Workflow system which is perfect with Navision ( product´s and price). http://www.graphium.dk/index.asp

quote:

Originally posted by LaserNet: Michael, You could choose LaserNet to control your output. LaserNet is an Output Management / Workflow system which is perfect with Navision ( product´s and price).

Basically I think this answer is really out of content / off topic. I don’t think someone just wanting to print two more fields would like some unknown Output Management system, when the same can be archived from within Navision. And especially not from a company whoes marketing ethics / methods comes close to what comes close to SPAMMING. I’ve received several complaints from other members about your postings. So far I’ve done nothing about it, because in 1 out of 5 postings then your suggestion might even be valid (if anyone could say good for your product). But consider this as a warning. Best regards, Erik P. Ernst, webmaster