Print a form

Hi Does anybody know a possibility to print a form? I have an indepentend form with many calculations and don’t want to create a report with the same stuff. bye Andre

Easiest way is to press the “Print Screen” button on the keyboard and paste into Word or similar Windows package.

quote:

Originally posted by PaulBradbury: Easiest way is to press the “Print Screen” button on the keyboard and paste into Word or similar Windows package.

Sure, this is one way, but not comfortable enough. I thought, maybe there is another way. If there is no other solution I have to create a report. Thank You Nethertheless Andre

The good thing you can copy form view and past it in the report. Valentin Gvozdev Andel Jewelry Inc.

A more graceful screen printing approach is to use a utility such as Screen Print 32 which is available free for personal/home use at http://www.provtech.co.uk/main/default.asp. This utility allows you to print directly from the form without the “copy - paste” step. Dave Studebaker das@libertyforever.com Liberty Grove Software A Navision Services Partner

Just to add another option, you can copy the record and paste it to excel. Aloi

Perhaps you could store your code in a codeunit and call it from both a report and the form. Another option is to make it a report only and use the Print Preview as a form. The idea of pushing to excel also has merit but, would require the most work. Bill Benefiel Manager of Information Systems Overhead Door Company billb@ohdindy.com (317) 842-7444 ext 117