PR workflow

Dear all,

I have a case in PR.

My company has some divisions. When request some item via PR, it must approve by their own division’s heads base on the item that the divisions requested.

How can i set it in PR workflow.

thanks in advance

Regards

Rudy

How did u configure divisions in your AX system…Have they been configured as Financial dimensions…?

I configure them in the financial dimension. Is it a problem ?

Regards

Rudy

Thats fine. Hope you are working on AX2012.

you can configure the Purchase requisition workflow using the “condition decision” elemenent. “purchaserequisition.lines.Defaultdimensions.Department” - value “X” then route it to “Approve” activity for which you can assign approver X.

For the “condition decision” -false node you route it to another condition of checking whether the department is “y”…

Hope you can work out with this.

Remember to verify the solution if this works.

Hi ,

I still confuse. Because i have a lot of division. And the approver is the head of each division.

As you said use the condition decition, in this element i set ““purchaserequisition.lines.Defaultdimensions.Department is value X””, how can i set the approver?

So the head division know that he must approve the PR

Thanks in advance

Regards

Rudy

And how can i map the PR, so when the PR is come from a user division, this must approve for the head division

Thanks in advance

Regards

Rudy

Beside using Financial dimension, is there field that can use for this problem

For the above condition, to the True node, add the element “Approve purchase requisition” and assign it to user .

Hi,

I already set it.

It seems that the condition decision only have true or false.

So my scheme is

If the department ‘X’ then the approver is ‘X’

else if the department is ‘Y’ then the approver is ‘Y’

else end.

I make it using alot of condition desicion.

Sorry , i have another question, how can i set more than one approver. I have one condition decision and it need to 2 approver. it seems in approver purchase requisition only have one final approver

Thanks in advance

Regards

Rudy