Posting Rules for this forum

• This is the place to learn and teach Navision
  • You can basically post any training, learning or beginner question here.
  • Feel free to answer a question even if its already answered, all ideas will help the original poster and you to learn Navision
  • Please ask all the questions you want about Navision exams etc . . If you have a specific exam question that you did not understand, then please ask. BUT - DO NOT ask for a list of the questions from the tests. Learn Navision, don’t study the exam questions
  • If you are reading this as a guest, then please sign up, so you can join in and ask questions.
  • Your Profile - At least specify your real First Name, and your Member Type. More would be better, but at least fill these two in.
  • You can ask basic coding questions here, but keep them to learning type issues. If you are coding for a client, or writing something specific, post in the appropriate forum where you will get better response.
  • Don’t cross post. If you are not sure which forum to post in, then post here.
  • Before you hit the post new topic button, re-read your question, make sure the question is clear, and that you have given as much information as possible.
  • When replying keep in mind that this forum is for beginners, so make sure your reply is clear, don’t be overly technical.
  • And most importantly - remember this is Navision, don’t fight it, its just different, doing it the Navision way will make life much easier for you.

These rules are just a Work in progress, so any sugestions please fell free to suggest.

quote:

- And most importantly - remember this is Navision, don’t fight it, its just different, doing it the Navision way will make life much easier for you.

Originally posted by David Singleton - 2005 Sep 28 : 01:49:05

I like this one [:D] It is so true [^]

After many years of teaching people Navision, its still the hardest thing to teach.

Navision has become the breadcrums for my life over the last 4 years!, Navision is Navision, and Navision is ultimately Danish!, the sooner you learn that fact the sooner you can enjoy!!!

Lees, well said. My bread crumbs have been coming for a bit longer than that, but I have to say that it looks like you have learnt the key Navision leason very fast.