Postcode and city

How can i make this on a report in navision 2.60 : Postcode City 1636 AE Amsterdam 1543 AS Heerhugowaard Most of the time there is a gap between the postcode and city cause of the length of the city. How can I create that there is always the same gap between the value of those two fields??? already thanks to the one that helps me!!

Again please use the “Attain/Financials Developer Forum” instead of the “Errors” forum (for reporting errors on this website only). Topic moved.

Hi Martin! Try this: Put “Postcode” and “City” on different Labels, and define your text in the CAPTION-Property. Then create two Text-Boxes and fill the SourceExpr with (the first: table.“Postcode”,the second: table."City). Looks like: “Postcode” “City” (Label) (Label) Table.Postcode Table.City (Text-Box) (Text-Box) If you don´t use labels, you can create one Text-Box and use STRSUBSTNO (see Online-Help for further information). Brgds Roland

quote:

Originally posted by Martin1234
How can i make this on a report in navision 2.60 : Postcode City 1636 AE Amsterdam 1543 AS Heerhugowaard Most of the time there is a gap between the postcode and city cause of the length of the city. How can I create that there is always the same gap between the value of those two fields??? already thanks to the one that helps me!!