Pointless debate to boost star ratings!

Okay we have not had one in a while, and I have never started one, but with all the serious stuff going on in the world at the moment I feel it only prudent to ask: Who is your favourite Simpsons character who is not a Simpson? Whilst Mr Burns features high on any list mine goes to Nelson Muntz HA! HA! Boost your stars NOW! Or not as the case may be now Erik has altered the settings! [:D]

quote:

Originally posted by SBWEAVER
Who is your favourite Simpsons character who is not a Simpson?

Who or what is a Simpson character?

My vote goes to the three-eyed fish that was then served to Mr Burns by Marge [:p]

quote:

Originally posted by SBWEAVER
Boost your stars NOW!

[:D]ROTFLMAO[:D]

Just my point - I think I MOST create the new fora NOW! [}:)]

Well I try and pick something for the global community only to find the Simpsons have not reached Thailand - you’ll be telling me next you have never had a jaffa “cake” or seen Kylie Minogue! Sorry Walter - its a cartoon

Steven, as everything is copied here in Thailand, so the Simpsons; on T-shirts, jumper etc. Well, the cartoon series is, as far as I know, not running here (but I normally don’t watch cartoon network or childrens channel).

Well… Moe’s a funny char… (ok, Moe, i did it… now give me my five bucks…) Regards,

Hi! I have to say that I like Blinky the three eyed fish too. Though Smithers is a close second!

quote:

Originally posted by EBloom
I have to say that I like Blinky the three eyed fish too.

You mean that fish actually had a NAME?!?! [:0]

Imagine you have a son who insists on watching not only the 6pm BBC2 simpsons but also the sky one simpsons at 7pm and 7.30pm every night of the week…I don’t think there is an episode that I haven’t seen. Insynch were probably the best guest appearances for sheer amusement but the one that always makes me laugh is Hans Moleman - what is that all about???

Hi! If I remember correctly, when Mr. Burns does his Party Political Broadcast, I’m pretty sure he referred to the fish as “My friend Blinkly…” Some research is called for I think…

My fav. char is Abu I dont now his english name :wink: He is the owner of the quickie-market :smiley: And … of course … this three eyed fish witch reminds me every time on an old PC-Game “Day of the tentacle” - Dont ask why :]

FYI Apu Nahasapeemapetilon To Apu’s great disappointment, his attempt to bridge the gap between East and West with tofu dogs, curry crullers, and chutney Squishees met with resounding disinterest from customers. Little else to add to the Blinky debate except to say the three eyed fish is one of the 6 custom pewter tokens in the Simpsons monopoly game [:D]

Fave bit from an episode with Apu… Homer: Are we in india yet? Apu: No Homer: Are we in india yet? APu: No Homer: Are we in india yet? Apu: No Homer: Are we in india yet? Apu: No - oh wait a minute…now we are…

Yup. My vote goes to Apu also … There is a new movie that just came out in US (The Guru) and they mention him in there … To all Apu fans you have to see that movie … I am going this weekend :slight_smile: Cristi

Weeee look at that … I am at 92 posts … (Oh wait is 93 now and we are still not in India :slight_smile: ) Cristi

Topic moved to “Break Space” from “Open Subject” PS: Please notice that this fora is NOT adding to your point ratings (this post included!)

You are way to strick Erik! Share some of your own stars man…

My personal fav is Willie

Yeah, my willie is my personal fav too!