PO Approver name

HI All,

I have to create a report in which I have to show the Purchase Orders which are pending for approval and the name of person who has not approved the PO yet.

how to get the name of person due to which PO is waiting for approval.

pls help

Thanks

Hi Manish,

Getting the name of person to approve is not a concrete data. All we can have the list of users who can approve Po and there will be many.

Ideally its the responsible of purchasing department to approve PO and in system we don’t record that a particular person is supposed to confirm PO.

Pranav…

Hi Manish,

As Pranav explained, in system we don’t record approver details, or do you have any other mechanism/workflow to keep PO reviewer/approver detailes?

Regards

Hi, Manish

You can build this report through SSRS with the help of workflow tables.

BR

akusman

Hi Akusman,

Can you please tell me how we can build above mentioned report using SSRS if the system not recording PO approver details?

Regards,

Hi Akusman,

Can you please tell me how we can build above mentioned report using SSRS if the system not recording PO approver details?

Regards,

Hello ,

Thanks to all of you …

In PO details form there is a button called workflow history, for a pending PO you will find the name of person for which PO approval is waiting . I want to use this link , but not able to find any relation ,. how to relate PO with workflow history table .

pls help

thanks