J2 is a Raw material item

J3 is a Raw material item

JPRO is an product item

JPACK is a packaging item

H is a location

Hpack is a location

JPRO is BOM of J1 & J2

JPACK is a BOM of J3 & JPRO (item type)

J1 Cost : Average cost Replenishment System :Purchase Manufcturing Policy : Make-to-stockReordering Policy : ‘’ Blank

J2 Cost : Average cost Replenishment System :Purchase Manufcturing Policy : Make-to-stockReordering Policy : ‘’ Blank

J3Cost : average costReplenishment System :Purchase Manufcturing Policy : Make-to-orderReordering Policy : order J3 --à SKU

H Replenishment System :Purchase Manufcturing Policy : Make-to-stock Reordering Policy : order

J3 --à SKU

HPACK Replenishment System :Transfer Transfer-from code : H

Components at Location : HPACK Manufcturing Policy : Make-to-order Reordering Policy : order

JPROCost : standard costReplenishment System :ProductionManufcturing Policy : Make-to-orderReordering Policy : order JPRO --à SKU

H Replenishment System :Production Manufcturing Policy : Make-to-stock Reordering Policy : order

J3 --à SKU

HPACK Replenishment System :Transfer Transfer-from code : H

Components at Location : HPACK Manufcturing Policy : Make-to-order Reordering Policy : order

JPackCost : standard costReplenishment System :ProductionManufcturing Policy : Make-to-orderReordering Policy : order

J3 --à SKU

HPACK

Replenishment System : Production

Hi ,

Please Can anybody help … I am facing strange results in planning worksheet …

The scenario is explained above in detailing phase .

I am trying to do production order for item JPACK Qty 3 .-à refreshing

After that go to Planning work sheet to run the batch of calculate Net change Plan .

I have stock or inventory JPRO in Location H as well as J3 in Location H

So I was excpecting to show me 3 lines .

1st line JPACK the production order

2nd line JPRO transfer from H qty 3

3rd line J3 transfer from H qty 3

As I have studied the training manufacturing material , this result up must appeared

BUT I am only getting the 1st line ….

Please if any body can tell me why , I would be very grateful and thankful to him .

Knowing that I am running batch Calculate low Level code .

Knowing that I am clicking on MRP or MPS

Thank you for every body can help

Hoping also that Steven will help me as usual …

Can you format correctly this thread, I’, having some difficulties to read it.There are to many colours.

Hi,

Sorry for this format … it happened with me after copying it from Word …

I will update this format and send it back …

I am repeating my apology …

Thank you ,

Jouhayna Zeidan

J1 is a Raw material item

J2 is a Raw material item

J3 is a Raw material item

JPRO is an product item

JPACK is a packaging item

H is a location

Hpack is a location

JPRO is BOM of J1 & J2

JPACK is a BOM of J3 & JPRO (item type)

J1 Cost : Average cost

Replenishment System :Purchase

Manufcturing Policy : Make-to-stock

Reordering Policy : ‘’ Blank

J2 Cost : Average cost

Manufcturing Policy : Make-to-stock

Reordering Policy : ‘’ Blank

J3Cost : average cost

Manufcturing Policy : Make-to-order

Reordering Policy : order

J3 --à SKU H

Manufacturing Policy : Make-to-stock

J3 --à SKU HPACK

Replenishment System :Transfer

Transfer-from code : H

Components at Location : HPACK

Manufacturing Policy : Make-to-order

JPROCost : standard cost

Replenishment System :Production

JPRO --à SKU H

Manufacturing Policy : Make-to-stock

J3 --à SKU HPACK

Replenishment System :Transfer

Transfer-from code : H

Manufacturing Policy : Make-to-order

JPackCost : standard cost

J3 --à SKU HPACK

Replenishment System : Production

Hi ,

Please Can anybody help … I am facing strange results in planning worksheet …

The scenario is explained above in detailing phase .

I am trying to do production order for item JPACK Qty 3 .-à refreshing

After that go to Planning work sheet to run the batch of calculate Net change Plan .

I have stock or inventory JPRO in Location H as well as J3 in Location H

So I was excpecting to show me 3 lines .

1st line JPACK the production order

2nd line JPRO transfer from H qty 3

3rd line J3 transfer from H qty 3

As I have studied the training manufacturing material , this result up must appeared

BUT I am only getting the 1st line ….

Please if any body can tell me why , I would be very grateful and thankful to him .

Knowing that I am running batch Calculate low Level code .

Knowing that I am clicking on MRP or MPS

I presume if you accept the first message and re-run planning the requirements of line 2 and 3 are seen? Or are they still not seen?

Hi Adam ,

I have tried to rerun … they still not seen …

Thank you for your concern

Hi

So to summarise you have stock of J3 and JPRO at location H. You are loading a requirement on location HPACK for JPACK and want to see a requirement of a production order for JPACK and transfer orders for J3 and JPRO.

The text is very unclear, can you “just” give me the SKU settings for J3 at the HPACK and H locations?

The SKU settings for JPACK would also be nice!

I think that is missing some information from Planning Tab

Hi all ,

Yes you are right AdamRou … yes have stock of J3 and JPRO at location H. I am loading a requirement on location HPACK for JPACK and want to see a requirement of a production order for JPACK and transfer orders for J3 and JPRO. and here are the details that you need

J3 --à SKU at H Replenishment System :Purchase / Manufacturing Policy : Make-to-stock / Reordering Policy : order

J3 --à SKU at HPACK Replenishment System :Transfer / Transfer-from code : H / Components at Location : HPACK / Manufacturing Policy : Make-to-order

same for JPRO only little difference at SKU H → Replenishment system : Production

JPack -à SKU at HPACK Replenishment System : Production / Components at Location : HPACK / Manufcturing Policy : Make-to-order / Reordering Policy : order

What kind of manufacturing order do you have? Your manufacturing order ts still Simulated Production Order? Simulated Production Orders aren’t used considered in Replenishment?

Hi

How can you have stock of J3 at H? You have set the replenishment system to order, meaning you cannot have stock. This does not solve your problem, I will need to set it up, but can you explain your logic for picking this reordering policy?

Hi all,

thank for your concern again

first I am using Released production order.

I know Adamrou that the replenishment system here must be fixed reorder qty or maximun qty … …for j3 at sku H … but as you said this will not solve the problem …

My main aim from all this scenario that in planning worksheet must show me all the components that needed to be transferd from H to Hpack …

Any way any suitable change you think it’s better … I will do it and give you the result …

Any more calrification , please don’t hesitate to ask .

Thank you again

Hi Jouhayna

Can you go to your released production order. I presume the location is HPACK on the header, but if you go to the lines and look at the components I will guess they are not. If you set the component lines to HPACK you will see the transfer orders created. I cannot remember fully but my memory tells me there were issues in the refreshing or movement of production order statuses, but I would guess that your issue is that in the manufacturing setup the components at location flag is set, so this is being used at the component level of the BOM, not what you have specified on the SKU.

Hi AdamRoue ,

I have checked the lines in the production order … they are still H-pack

thank you AdamRoue for helping me . hoping you can find for me the problem

Mine works without issue when I have a released production order, the two transfer orders are created. I will write down the settings when I have the time. [:D]

Okay this is what I have

Manufacturing Setup - Components at location = Blank.

J3 at location H I set nothing up as this did not interest me, I simply had stock.
J3 at location HPACK
Replenishment System = Transfer
Transfer From Code = H
Components at Location = Blank
Reordering Policy = Order
Manufacturing Policy = MTS

JPRO at location H I set nothing up as this did not interest me, I simply had stock.
JPRO at location HPACK
Replenishment System = Transfer
Manufacturing Policy = MTS

JPACK at Location HPACK
Replenishment System = Prod. Order
Components at Location = HPACK
Manufacturing Policy = MTO

If I have a released production order when I run the planning worksheet I get two action messages to transfer the required stock from H to HPACK.

Hi AdamRoue ,

Yes I have tried this scenario…but still something very strange is happening with me …

I 've got them for only the 1st time …when i delete the line s in the planning worksheet …and run the net plan again …then nothing will come …

unless i go and change the SKU parameter to lot-to-lot or order then it will come again only once only once .

Please if you can try to remove the lines in the planning worksheet and then run the net change plan? what will happen with you ?

Thank for your help …hoping there is no bug in using SKU parameters in planning worksheet … or if i misunderstand something please don’t hesitate to inform me …

I am repeating my thanks for helping me .

Hi … Please this sceanrio is still not working … Can anybody help more … thank you

Hi , Please can any body give me any simple example to make the planning worksheet work from Released production order

Hi

I was not ignoring you I obviously have missed some replies. I will look at this again when I get a chance and test your deletion issue.