Planning tab

Hi

In Planning tab of Item Card a field Include Inventory is always ENABLED. Why it is like this. What about this field.

What about the field Critical, Reorder cycle.

I am expecting a cool explanation about these fields to get knowledge .

Thanks and regards

The include inventory is not always enabled, it depends upon the reordering policy. Lot-for-Lot, due to its nature, allows you to choose, whilst order is not selected as you always plan to each demand.

The reorder cycle will enable planning suggestions to be brought together within the period defined, so if you have a demand for 20 in a week, 20 in two weeks and 20 in two months and your reorder cycle is a month you will see fulfillment suggestions of 40 and 20.

With the critical field the help about explains it: If you want the program to include the item in the availability calculations during order promising of a parent item, you must place a check mark in this field. This field does not influence the order promising functionality if the item itself is to be sold.

Thanks AdamRoue,I am focusing to learn navision.Could it possible to explain somemore . That means some more explanation on these issuesAdam wrote :“The include inventory is not always enabled, it depends upon the reordering policy. , due to its nature, allows you to choose, whilst order is not selected as you always plan to each demand. The reorder cycle will enable planning suggestions to be brought together within the period defined, so if you have a demand for 20 in a week, 20 in two weeks and 20 in two months and your reorder cycle is a month you will see fulfillment suggestions of 40 and 20.”Please understand this New bee problem. So throw some more explanation to gain knowledge.Thanks and regards.

I am not sure what you want more explanation on? My whole explanation?

Have a look at the software and start entering values and running the system, you will then learn the system and begin to understand.