Planning Functionality White Paper 3.70

David Singleton has kindly uploaded the paper so it can be downloaded by clicking on http://www.go-live.us/prod02.htm [:D] Hello everyone We had a link on reorder points earlier this year that resulted in a White Paper discussion. I now have my hands on the following: “Technical White Paper” - “Planning Functionality Navision 3.70” If anyone would like a copy post your email address below and I will send you one. The overview states:

quote:

This technical white paper describes how Navision Attain’s supply planning works. The document is intended for Navision Attain supply chain professionals supporting the product or implementation at customer sites. The reader will gain knowledge about: § Understanding the results of the planning. § The impact of the planning parameters. § How to adjust the algorithms to meet specific customer needs.

I have also been told that it is the same planning engine as version 3.60. The changes reflected in the white paper are Item Card fields which have changed in version 3.70. The document is 1638KB in size - if you want it zipped let me know! [:D] Okay I will also keep a running record of who I sent it to to ensure I don’t forget anyone - if your name is not below I have not sent it! 1. Ally 2. Patick 3. Uwe 4. Connull 5. Frank 6. Scott 7. Willy 8. David 9. Rosine 10. Pelle 11. Marko 12. Prashanth 13. Vescovo (Marco) 14. Dharmendra 15. Kim 16. Yvonne 17. Sven 18. Bruno 19. David 20. Benjamin 21. Owen 22. wws 23. Vinay 24. Elena 25. Margie 26. Padmanabha 27. Steve m 28. Ryo 29. Craig 30. Gunther 31. Grace 32. Fokin (Alex) 33. Rick 34. Valentin 35. David 36. Nils 37. Darki 38. Jyothi 39. Kumar 40. Kashinath 41. Hans 42. Sridhar 43. Arthur 44. Tony 45. Cathy 46. John 47. Andrew 48. Rohith 49. Scott 50. Klaus 51. Markus

Hi Steven, Can I please have a copy of that document, zipped? Thanks…my e-mail is pkua@nsm.nec.co.jp

Hello Steven, please send me a copy too (zipped). my email: hekleru@einhell.de thanks

Steven, Sorry to be a pain, but could I have a copy please? [?] connulld@hecplc.com Regards

Steven, Thanks for sending it to me! [:D]

Hi Steven, can i get one copy, too? pulsfort@wias.de Thanks a lot, Frank

Hi Steven, May I get a copy. My email address is scott@inecta.com

Hello Steven, Please send me a copy too. wex@pebblestone.nl Kind regards

I would appreciate a copy as well. Thanks.

Hi Steve, I would appreciate a copy as weel. Thanks rfenjiep@yahoo.com

Steven, please send a copy to pl@seldenmast.se thanks/Pelle

Hi Steven, Thanks a lot!!! Regards, Frank

Hi, I would not bother Steven any more.He already has sent it to a lot. Can any body else from the group send it to me.(We make the forum strong by doing this.) Thanx in advance to whoever choses to send it to me. id : It’s there in profile. Thanx all.

Hello I would like a copy of this document as well as any other which describes make-to-order environment mailto:marko@printel.hr

Thanks Steven. [;)]

Steven, please send me a copy of the whitepaper.

HI Steve, Please send a copy of the Planning white paper at prashant@esg-inc.com

Pls send me a copy too. Thank you. [:)]

Hi Steven, Can I please have a copy of that document? Thanks…my e-mail is m.vescovo@computime-group.it

Hi, Sounds something I would realy like to read, could you please send me a copy? Thanks!! /Sven