Planned Production Order in AX 2009

Hi All,

I have an issue in the Planned Production Order for a Finished Goods where in I have a approve and active route.

During the Master Planning for all FG Items, the route details available in the Planned Order where as for few items it is not available.

Can anyone help me out?

Regards,

Satish EC

What is your question/issue?

Hi Adam,

I have an issue in the Planned Order during Master Scheduling.

Have a demand for the FG Item for the Site and Warehouse “A”, for the FG Item i have approved and activated the BOM & Route for the Site “A”. During Master scheduling, AX creates Planned Production order for the FG Item and in the set up tab of Planned Order able to see the BOM and Route updated in the Planned Order.

But when I click on the Route button, not able to see list of operation details with start date and end date, the route block is been blank. This issue exists only for few Items, and for the remaining Items able to see the operation details with start and end date in the route block.

When I clear the route no in the setup tab for the fg Item and enter the same route no, then details are available in the route block, but during master scheduling route details are not available.

Regards,

Satish EC

Try to create manually a production order and see what behaviour you get, check the route active dates, you might have routes overdue.

If I create a manualy planned production order / production order, able to see the route details int he route block.

But the same details are not coming for the Item where in has the valid routes and not able to see the details in the route block in the planned order screen.

Regards,

Satish EC

How is the BOM configured? Site or work centre consumption? Routing is the same site on the planned order?

Hi Adam,

The BOM and Route is been configured to the Site “A”, the demand is available in the Planned Production Order for the Site “A”, able to see the Route no in the Setup tab of the Planned Order, but when i click on the route button, the are no details available.

If I manually create a PPO for the Site “A” for the same Item, able to see the details in the route block, but the same details not available during the Master scheduling?

Regards,

Satish EC

Assuming no modifications you will need to track why some are appearing and others are not. Not seen it myself, but not somewhere I would particularly look. Looking I see routes obviously no start and end time as it is not scheduled. By route block you simply mean the routing - what does block mean in this instance?

When creating your manual order is the delivery date the same as the one with issues?