Physical Inventory Report

HI All

While generating the “Physical On Hand Inventory by Inventory Dimension” , there is one column name by “Known financial difference”, can anyone explain me what this column tells.

thanks

Inventory and Warehouse Management - Reports - Status - Physical Inventory - Physical Inventory by Inventory Dimension?

Does not exist in my version - but you have not told us your version or how you are running the report.

In AX 2009 Inventory Management Module/Report/Status/Physical Inventory and the report name is “Physical On Hand Inventory by Inventory Dimension”

Any update experts

Can you post a screen shot as I did?

here is the report image

Kind of need a value to be there. I suggest you run the report for all, find one and investigate the difference.I would guess it is where you have a fifo costing method and have perhaps sold some without an invoice etc, but you need to have data to analyse.

Kind of need a value to be there. I suggest you run the report for all, find one and investigate the difference.I would guess it is where you have a fifo costing method and have perhaps sold some without an invoice etc, but you need to have data to analyse.