Personalizing FastTab order

“Users can personalize the order … of FastTabs to meet their needs.”
(http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/gg886606.aspx retrieved 05/16/2014)

I’ve tried to reorder a FastTab and it didn’t work correctly. The order was as I set it, but the FastTab stopped displaying its contents (and yes, I tried expanding it). I tried a few times to get it to work and it failed each time.

1. Navigate to Procurement and sourcing > Purchase requisitions > All purchase requisitions
  2. Double-click a purchase requisition in the grid
    (or add one if you like)
  3. In the Purchase requisition lines fast tab, select a purchase requisition line in the grid
    (or add one if there are none).
  4. Click the Details button in the action pane strip

I am wanting the Inventory dimensions fast tab to be just below the Item fast tab.

1. Right-click the Financial dimensions fast tag and choose Personalize.

2. Click the Up button 7 times to move the Financial dimensions fast tab to be the second tab

3. Close the Personalization form and the Purchase requisitions form

4. Double-click a purchase requisition in the grid

5. In the Purchase requisition lines fast tab, select a purchase requisition line in the grid

6. Click the Details button in the action pane strip

The Financial Dimensions fast tab has been correctly moved to be the second fast tab, but now it will not display its contents.
6765.AX2012R2_PurchReqLine_Details_FastTabOrder.png

I have tried Resetting the personalization back to the original layout and then recreating the personalization, closing the client between attempts. I have also tried stopping the AOS service, deleting my .auc files, and then relaunching everything – that did not help either.

It works without any issue on my system (AX 2012 R2 CU7).

Thanks. We are also on AX 2012 R2 CU7. Since it worked for you, I know it’s not an issue with AX in general, but something with our installation or customizations.