Performance Problem

Hi, Can you please email it to me ? janRD@gmx.de Thanks in advance Jan

Hi, please mail it to me, too dpetersen@maxgiesebau.de

I would love to receive this as well. My address is mindie@ics-support.com Thank you!!

It is available on http://www.mibuso.com . Can’t you people read?

Hi Valentin, Could you email me? julian.samaniego@axisdata.net Thanks!

Hello Valentin, Please could you e-mail me this as well? My e-mail address is: himadripaul@yahoo.com Thanks in advance

I couldn’t find it on the download section, so could you email it to me at maryb@hcmiller.com Thanks!

I have the eerie feeling that this thread is about to become a second “Navision Methodology” thread. [:0] The original posting dates back more than a year, and is followed by an endless sequence of “me too!” postings - postings completely oblivious to the original author mentioning the availability of a download somewhere… [:p] Well, maybe if some moderator could lock this thread? Anyone? Please? [:D]

Exactly what I thought 10 minutes ago when I saw this thread’s latest post, Heinz. Someone with enough privileges please do everyone a favor and lock the topic!

Hi Heinz, Hi Nelson I aggree with you. But perhaps all the “me too” people with an explicit email adress would like to test their spam filters.