Performance Problem

Hi, Last 4 days we are experiencing a problem with Navision 2.60 performance. Database size: 50GB used 75% Partitions: 5 (10GB each) Cache: 750Mb Hard Drives: RAID 1. Users: 90 It started few days ago and we can’t find root of the problem. What is the normal Read & Write time for the database? We have 40-60 ms read time and up to 10 ms write time.

Readtime is definately bad. Neither should be more than 10-13 ms according to Navision.

Hi, We found the problem. It was report with bad keys. When user tried to print this report Server created read Queue. After we selected different keys problem disappear. As result we created nice form that shows how users use system. It is very easy form but very useful if you need to find user that slow the system. If you interested I can give it to you.

Hi Val, Can you please email it to me ? cnicola@bmiusa.com :slight_smile: Cristi

er, if u don’t mind i would like to receive that form as well. or why not post it in the downloads. my e-mail is jordan.ng@formis.com.my

Hi Valentin, Can you please send me? My email id is rkjais75@rediffmail.com Thanks.

Hello Valentin, Please could you e-mail me this as well? My e-mail address is: edward.bloomfield@cosl.co.uk Many thanks in advance

Hello Valentin, Please could you e-mail me this also? My e-mail address is: baris.comlekci@littlebit.ch Many thanks

Hi, Valentin A nice, useful form is always welcome! :slight_smile: If you please: anna@sicosbt.it Anna

Hi Valentin, Could you please send me your form aswell, n.michaelis@gmx.net. Thanks a lot. Nils

Hello Valentin, Please could you e-mail me this also? I was looking for something like that for a long time. My e-mail address is: jm.lessi@creno.fr Many thanks

I would love a copy as well! dh@symtech.us Thanks!

Hello Valentin, Could you email me this also? ssissenwein@polestarlabs.com Thank you

And plese include me too asharma@euroinfosys.com Thanks in advance

Hi Valentin, Regretting, why you did not charge for it?[:)] Pls put in the download section.

Sounds like a great tool. Please include me too at thaug@mchutchison.com Thanks in advance!

Why not upload it at mibuso.com?

Hi, I have problem loading to the Dowload section.

quote:

Regretting, why you did not charge for it?

I do not think it is good idea to charge for smth that anybody can develop in 5-10 minutes.

Hi, I load it to the mibuso.com. It should be available shortly.

Hi valentin, This is really a nice tool. Please send the form to me at tajahamed@yahoo.com