PDF manuals

Can any one help in locating PDF help manuals for the latest versions of Navision( 3.01 and above). I still read from manuals for the version 2.0 :-0. Please provide the hyperlinks for the same of available for download. thanks

Hi, Unfortunately as far as I know ther are no manuals for Attain versions. There are usually some documents that state the differences from one version to another that you can use and there is also a document called What is new in Attain … Give me your email address and I will send it to you But no manuals as far as I know … Cristi

Hi, I can confirm Cristian’s statement… in the german forum they recently talked about this topic and it was stated that Navision will provide more training material but isn’t publishing the manuals for Attain anymore. They state that the online help should be enough. Technical documentation (installation, C/SIDE, etc.) is still available on the product CD. Saludos Nils

What manuals are you requesting? The technical manuals/guides are to be found on the CDROM. But it’s correct that they application manuals are not yet released. Best regards, Erik P. Ernst, webmaster

There are no application manuals for Attain. The information that were previously in the manuals for Financials is now moved to (A) the online help, and (B) the training material. Lars Strøm Valsted ------------------------- Why can’t programmers tell the difference between Christmas and Halloween? Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)