Payroll Monthly Process

Hi, I need clarification / help on 2 issues in Payroll ASAP.Im using the latest hotfix for payroll in 3.70. 1. Monthly payroll process: The monthly payroll periodic activity, when run, displays a request form first. In that when I select an employee or grade, the salary is processed for the selected values. However, when I select other fields such as sex, statistics group code, the system does not take it into consideration? Why is it so? I need to incorporate this. If so, what are the steps to be taken by me? 2. PF calculation: WHen I run the monthly pay process for an employee, the payroll is processed and gross deduction such as PF is listed when I have a check mark in the "ENTITILED TO PF " field of the employee card. Now, I uncheck the field and re run the monthly pay process. However, the report still shows the PF amount deducted!!! This would not be correct. I have checked the grade level PF conditions also. Regards, Ramya Venkat

Hi Ramya,

Did you ever find a solution to this problem? If yes, would you mind sharing it with us?