Payroll module Pay Statement

Hi All,

After creation of the Pay statement in Payroll > Common > Pay Statements > All Pay Statements

while submitting for payment system throws the below error.

“One or more accounting distribution is missing a ledger account or contains a ledger account that is not valid. Use the Accounting distribution form or the Posting profile to update the ledger account.”

and

"The state of the source document or source document line could not be updated.’

Regards
Sujeet

Dear Sujeet,

Make sure that Payroll clearing account is defined in the Payroll parameters and accounts structure is configured correctly.

I am having the same issue as Sujeet. The Payroll clearing account is set in the Payroll parameters and I can post the Pay statement, but when I try to submit it I get the ‘accounting distribution error’. I suspect that the issue is on the AP side where should I check to see what ledger account is having the problem? Thanks.

Hi Sujeet,

I wanted to know if you ever resolved your payroll issue. I am having the same problem.

Thanks for any help that you can provide.

Rick

Hi Sujeet,

Did you resolve this issue?

I am having the same issue but this error comes when budget is active. when budget is off i am able to submit the pay statement.