page up-page down error in us2.0

I have made substantial changes to both the job table and the job card form. I just discovered that at some point a while back I created a problem. Now-- the page up and page down does not scroll through the records. if you page down from any record it tries to immediately create a new record-- if you page up from the “insert” mode it goes to the last record in the table- you can not progress either direction from that point. You can still hit f5 and pull from the list or use find without any problems. Only the page up-page down has been impacted. I have tried to trace the programing without any sucess— Does Anyone have an idea of what or where i might have done. I also looked at both the form and table properties but can not see any issues there either! Edited by - mitch rolsky on 9/21/00 4:27:45 AM

Have you checked the OnAfterGetRecord triggers etc on the forms? Some of the triggers on the forms do not run the native triggers if there is code in them. Craig Bradney Project Manager - Technical Navision Solutions & Services Deloitte Growth Solutions Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu P:+61-2-9322-7796 F:+61-2-9322-7502 E:craig_bradney@deloitte.com.au

Thanks, conceptually you are correct. I had forgoten that placing code in some triggers suspends the normal operations. For future reference though, it is the “on next record trigger” though not the “on after get record”— But thanks to you the problem is solved--------