Page specification is not well formed

I’m trying to add a FastTab Control to a Card Page but whenever i try to preview it or run it i get this message

'Page specification is not well formed.

There is a problem rendering the page specification. Use Page Designer to correct the problem.

Details:

The Container indentation must be 0.’

This is all well and good but when I set the indentation to 0 it comes up with another error message saying

'Page specification is not well formed.

There is a problem rendering the page specification. Use Page Designer to correct the problem.

Details:

The indentation difference between control ‘…’ and its parent is more than 1.’

Then when I move it so the difference is less than one it doesn’t do anything until it gets inline with its parent where it says that the control ‘…’ cannot be positioned on the same level as the container.

Am I missing something because this seems to not be working at all and I have no idea why it isn’t.

Anything you could do to help me with this would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Canis

Hi,

Welcome to the User Group.

When you design your pages then make sure that the indention from one control to the next is correct. Example:

ActionContainer (0)
ActionGroup (1)
Action (2)
ActionGroup (1)
Action (2)
Action (2)

Hi Canis,

Did you try out my suggestion? Did it help you?

The members and moderators here on DUG use our spare time and help you for free, all we ask in return is that you spent a few seconds to let us know if we helped you solve your problem.

If any of the suggestions helped you solve your question/problem, then please click the “Verify Solution” on the answer that helped you, so that we can see that your problem is now “resolved”. Otherwise let us know how if there is something else you like to know.

Have a nice day! [:)]

Its work. I just solved this question “the action container indentation must be 0” with your approach. Thanks