Overview exam failed. Any suggestion?

[:(!] i took Navision Attain Overview exam, but failed. i thought that financial management is the core of Attain. so i spend most time on financial. but, there were many questions about CRM and manufacturing in exam, which are a small part in the document of overview. therefore, i failed. anybody has any suggestion to pass the exam? btw, some terms are not mentioned in the document of overview, e.g. some manufacturing term. how can i find some explaination? thanks in advance.

Ideally read though the manuals for “Navision Essentials” also. To clear the exam, one has to have an understanding of all granules.

Hi, Mohammad Rahimuddin is absolutely right. You have to read Navision Essential document also. Apart from these documents you also read the granual list (which comes alongwith Navsiion Attain Price list-.doc files ).

Even I am preparing for essentials right now.WHen r u planning to appear again? Any way, apart from documents i wud sujest exactly follow the guideplines given by Navision on the partner website. they mention clearly about the product exposure also. Regards, Dharmendra Desai (WWS: be in touch.We might clear the exam together.My yahoo messenger id is mentioned.DO add me.)

quote:

Originally posted by dharmendra
Even I am preparing for essentials right now.WHen r u planning to appear again? Any way, apart from documents i wud sujest exactly follow the guideplines given by Navision on the partner website. they mention clearly about the product exposure also. Regards, Dharmendra Desai (WWS: be in touch.We might clear the exam together.My yahoo messenger id is mentioned.DO add me.)

Hi, Dharmendra Desai i will take the overview test again on Jan.2. hope to pass it this time. i don’t use Yahoo Messenger. so we can contact by email if possible.

Hello WWS, Please go through complete overview book line by line and also read every chapter overview(i.e. starting overview in each application area granule). Also read fact sheets which will help u a lot. When i appeared for the exam i could find lot of questions on CRM and technology. So u can’t predict which application area he covers generally. So have a complete knowledge of the product.Also if possible read the installation guides of Navision Attain where u can find question and answers at end of each chapter. Good Luck.

WWS, I am so sorry, i forgot to mention that i hv already cleared the Overview test.I am now preparing for the Essentials test & my tentative date is 7th of Jan. I feel u hv lot of inputs now.Pl. do not look at the passing precentage.IF u work average than also u can pass the exams very well.Just be sure of the level at which u are appearing for the exam.Do not go to deep also when preparing for Overview.Going along with the document & repeating transactions/exerises given in ther document is enough. Regards, Dharmendra Desai