output quantity from output journal is not same with the item ledger entries

hi… hv a nice dae every1… this is my first post here… hehehe, umm, here is the case… we have an finished good A [pcs] which is using raw mat. B [KG] with ratio code qty per UoM KG 0.00684 PCS 1 and the routing: then we release a RPO for A with quantity 30 pcs of course the first step is posting consumption. we post the raw mat B. with quantity 2.875 KG the 2nd step we post the output journal with finished quantity 14. and the last we post another output journal with finished quantity 15 [see it in capacity ledger entry], but in item ledger entry the quantity become 16. so the total quantity in item ledger entry is 30, and the finished quantity in RPO line still remaining 1… is someone here know how this is occured??? best regards & thx

What is the rounding precision on ur RM Item card ,see it shudn’t be 1 it shud be 0 as per ur case. This is the first step I wud take to check this.

thx for the fast reply…

i already checked it and the rounding precision is 1…

but i try to duplicate this case with make new 2 RPO, but this time the finished quantity in capacity ledger entry is same with the item ledger entry…

can i post a screen shot here?? dun now the rule yet…

thx…

Hi,

Yes, you can post the screen shot here.

here is it…

1. this is the RPO

1. this is the RPO item ledger entry

2. this is the first warehouse entry

1. this is the 2nd warehouse entry

as you can see, the 3rd entry in item ledger entries show quantity 16 [pcs],

but when we look in the warehouse entries it just show 15[pcs]…

how could this happen?

is it because rounding?

for more details, this is the second output journal:

thx!!

That shudn’t be 1 make it zero in test database and try replicating ur Prod order.

sorry for the late reply…

this case is solved…

the field “quantity” and “output quantity” after run the explode routing function is not the same in output journal.

when i try look deeper, quantity field posting to item ledger entries and output quantity posting to warehouse entry.

thx for every advice posted in this thread.

best regards