OutlookAppointmentitem

Hello! MS Outlook has this AppoitmentItem.Start With this you can set the date and time of an appointment. There is one problem: This automation needs a Date-type variable. This variable should include the starting date AND time. In Navision you can not put the date and time in the same variable. So: Outlook wants something like this: OutlookAppointmentitem.Start( When) When should contain the date and time. Is there anybody out there who’s had the same problem, and mannaged to solve it?? Please help, Anolis, Pentis computing Netherlands

Try the NF Automation fob at Download www.mynavision.net It has a DateTime ocx which will deal with your problem. you will find also an example which adds Apointments from Navision Activities. Any problems email me direct and I will forward the object to you! Mr David Cox MindSource (UK) Limited Navision Solutions Partner Email: david@mindsource.co.uk Web: www.mindsource.co.uk

Thanks! But… since I’ve imported the files, the language settings are realy corrupted!