Outlook synchronization interesting feature!

Hi All, I discovered a strange but VERY USEFUL (I think) Navision habit… It’s a little long post but interesting (I hope). [:D] I did this test: 1 - I activated the Outlook synchronization function from within a salesperson card (A). Filling all the required fields. 2 - I activated the Outlook synchronization function from within a DIFFERENT salesperson card (B). Filling all the required fields an using a different Nav ID and a differnt Outlook profile. 3 - I gave to the salesperson (A) the permission to create and edit the outlook calendar Items belonging to the salesperson (B). 4 - I logged in as salesperson(A) and created a to-do of type meeting from the salesperson (B) to-do list. 5 - Navision correctly created the to-do with salesperson (B) as organizer. 6 - Navision refused to synchronize the to-do with the salesperson (B) outlook calendar reporting an error in the Outlook Integration error log. 7 - I opened the attendee subform of the corresponding to-do 8 - I clicked to the “show outlook item” option in the attendee subform. 9 - Navision told me that this to-do is not synchronized with Outlook, and surprisingly… proposed to create a new outlook Item. 10 - NAVISION CREATED THE RIGHT OUTLOOK ITEM IN THE salesperson (B) CALENDAR!!! It’s exactly what i was looking for! CREATING TO-DOS FOR OTHER SALESPERSON THAN THE LOGGED IN ONE HAVING NAVISION TO SYNCHRONIZE IT WITH THEIR CALENDAR ITEM.ù Do you suggest me how to automate this without having too much error messages? If Navision ca ndo this… I’d like to know HOW!!!