Other TOOL

Hi Do anybody know other tool for designing Axapta reports? Imean other program, not Axapta. best regards Maris

If you want to generate financial reports, you might want to try FRx module. Apart from this AFAIK, there are no external tools available for designing Axapta reports. In the past, I tried to use Crystal Reports. Though CR is a great tool, it does not understand any of Axapta’s business logic and also it has no concept of EDTs (please correct me if I am wrong!). May be in Axapta ver 4.0 things might change. Harish Mohanbabu

We have integrated the new Microsoft reporting services into Axapta to give us more flexability, my writting a “wrapper” for the service, so that is works inside axapta windows regards, john Microlise Group UK

Hi

quote:

Originally posted by Johnk1sedg
We have integrated the new Microsoft reporting services into Axapta to give us more flexability, my writting a “wrapper” for the service, so that is works inside axapta windows

Please, send url or article about yours magic tool. Best regards, Valeriy

After all suggestions, I have to guess, nothing is better axapta AOT…

quote:

Originally posted by ainukovarnjemties
Hi Do anybody know other tool for designing Axapta reports? Imean other program, not Axapta. best regards Maris

Hi Take a look at Atlas xl Management Reporting for Axapta. This product was released in March 2001 and offers reporting of Axapta from Excel. Modules include Financials (GL,AR,AR,FA), Inventory and Projects. www.atlasxl.com.au