Ordered Quantity auto split

Planned orders generated from Explosion in a Production order, Planned order generated for a raw material X for a quantity of 13.5 Kg for example. Same has been firmed and in actual Purchase order quantity rounded to 15 Kgs and confirmed. Now during the registration at arrival of raw material it seen ordered quantities are split automatically to 13.5 kg and 1.5 Kg . What is the setup to avoid this split automatically as we don’t need multiple batch numbers for the purchased item after registering?

You need to remove marking setting in the MP parameters - it is marking supply to each demand element to ensure it can match under-delivery etc.

Hi Adam,

Thanks for the reply, I have checked this setting in MP parameters - Standard update - Update marking. It is set as “No” but still this issue is seen. Could there be any other setup to avoid the same?

Do you ever manually run it? Check the users settings when they run it. No other setting to my knowledge would cause it.

Hey [mention:713992e2cc394574827989c4d4af9bbb:e9ed411860ed4f2ba0265705b8793d05],

Partially reserving part of this transaction could do it, too, right?

I suppose if you reserve ordered items it could, but the OP would need to decide if they are reserving in that manner and to uncheck it.